As a Sales Strategist, you will work on our New Business Sales Campaign.
>This Campaign is in 4 segments. Capture, Flip, Qualify, Convert. Each step is as follows:
1. Capture - get a commitment for time from the prospect
2. Flip - change the way the prospect thinks about their problem leading them to make a commitment to change
3. Qualify - deep dive meeting to understand the potential client's business and their main problems. getting the commitment for budget.
4. Convert - using a proposal our sales assistants create for you, getting the commitment of consensus, getting the contract signed, and passing the client to operations to provide the solution
-passion for sales & marketing
**It is a plus if you are also fluent in French**
>6 attributes of Successful New Business Sales Candidates
- Offers the customer unique perspectives
- has strong 2 way communication skills
- knows the individual customer’s value drivers
- can identify economic value drivers of the customer’s business
- is comfortable discussing money
- can pressure the customer
This defined by the ability to do 3 things: Teach, Tailor & Take Control.
Approx. 20 hours per week to start immediately.
Hours to be increased as needed.
Likely up to 40 hours/week by January 2019
Our office hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Thursday, + Friday 9am to 3pm in Pacific Standard Time (PST) Zone.
$2 to $3 CAD per hour,
bonuses for hitting sales goals