Let me tell you a little about Ajackus and why you should be looking to work with us:
"Ajackus started nine years back in a living room with a passion for empowering people with technology. Our first client product - Dotloop, launched in 2013 and made history with a $110 million acquisition in the United States by a real estate behemoth Zillow Inc.
We are not just an organization, we are several minds and thoughts put together with actions that have been put into process and have now grown extensively to be a 9 year organization and are now setting base in the United States of America.
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way.
With this we are eagerly looking for a good Consultant for “Sales and Marketing” who will be solely responsible to jump onto our wagon of building business in the USA, knowing the culture, local markets.
What we would be expecting:
● Build relationships with potential clients to create new business opportunities
● Develop new sales funnels while having a targeted
● Assist in marketing & PR activities
● Support in writing new business proposals
● Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
● Keep prospective client database updated
● Coordinate meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
● Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers
● Analyze the data to suggest growth opportunities
● Share and execute ideas to increase the revenues target of the company
What takes to be the right fit for this responsibility:
● Must have basic knowhow of technologies
● Previous experience with a technology team gives you an extra brownie point
● Must possess strong customer service skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Must have good negotiation skills
● Must be able to create good presentations
● Must have excellent interpersonal skills
● Must be detail oriented and an active listener
● Ability to work under pressure
● Must be a quick learner
● Must know how to manage different priorities
● Should be ambitious and goal oriented
P.S. You should have a valid work permit to work in the USA.