Skhole offers best healthcare education in/for the world. Our head office is in Helsinki, Finland. Finland is famous for its top-of-the-yard education, healthcare and technology - we at Skhole build our business on these three pillars. Through our own e-learning service we make high-quality healthcare education equally accessible and affordable to everyone. Skhole’s courses are used by the vast majority of nursing universities in Finland and several private and public healthcare providers. Now we are expanding our business to the South African market.
We are looking for a game-changer with the ability to develop new business using a strong consultative approach. You will be responsible for recruitment and management of new customers, ensuring top-notch execution of sales and customer service processes and standards. A consultancy contract will be concluded between the successful applicant and Skhole Ltd. Please bear in mind that this will not constitute an employment contract. The job is 16 hours/week or 64 hours/month, you are free to plan your own work schedule. If you have a solid b-to-b sales track record and wish to be part of revolutionising healthcare education, please apply for this job.
- Build and maintain effective relationship with potential (and later on also the existing) clients, interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure a top-level service experience.
- Act as a professional advisor and assume a leadership role between Skhole and its potential customers and help build and to maintain Skhole’s corporate image.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with clients in South Africa.
- Provide Skhole with marketing/sales intelligence related to the South Africa market area.
- Key player in budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compiling of relevant reports for management use.
- Tertiary degree in Business studies is advantageous.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and/or digital services is preferred but not mandatory.
- Extensive working experience in similar roles at b-to-b sales management level in a highly competitive sales environment.
- Ability to build and develop long-term relationships with our customers, proven track record in developing new business and closing deals in b-to-b environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written/spoken in English (proficiency in other South African languages in conducting business would be a bonus)
- Highly analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Proactive, takes the initiative, is creative and highly results-oriented
- Working knowledge of computer applications – Skype/Google Slides/Sheets/Docs
11 freelancers are bidding on average €113/hour for this job
Hi I am in here I have experience in affiliated marketing.& marketing strategy. So you may contact [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience analytical [url removed, login to view], and more experience.