In order to continue Apollo After School's growth in the region, we are hiring Sales Representatives who can partner with schools in following states IL, CA, CO, NY, NJ, CT, D.C,MI and others.
Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling services through professional sales techniques, good customer service, maintaining quality relations with prospective clients.
Must have existing client(school) database, ability to cold call, network and create opportunities.
Our perfect candidate will be enthusiastic, people oriented, able to work autonomously.
You will be responsible for selling Apollo After School program.
1. Developing relationships with key K-8 decision makers within the market segment, face-to-face soliciting of school principals into the AAS program.
2. Visit schools to explain the AAS program benefits and enroll interested prospects into the AAS program.
3. Report on and achieve daily, weekly, monthly, sales quotas.
4. Answer customer questions about the program and present a professional image on behalf of the company.
5. Develop district contacts strategies that can exceed the sales and achieve company objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be willing to travel (in-state).
Driving license & vehicle for transportation.
K-8 knowledge in all content areas.
Sales experience and contact database in local schools.