We are looking for a salesperson who will be responsible to find a relevant prospect to our client and arrange a virtual or physical meeting.
We are expecting from you to receive about 5-10 prospects in 2 months. Prospects should be sorted by relevancy to our client case (interest to our client product or service).
A general overview of your tasks
1. Analyze information about our client from the materials we provide (like ideal buyer persona for our client)
2. Provide your capabilities to deliver by answering short questions
3. Find and approach prospects in your country or using your network of connections,
4. If there is interest, send a presentation about our client product/services
4. Provide us with prospects feedback.
5. Follow up with a call after a few days
5.1 If your prospect not interested find another
5.2 If interested arrange a call with us or our client
You do not need to sell anything, but you must be sure about prospect interest to our client case (buy, sell or cooperate depending on the case).
Areas where we are focusing:
- Manufacturers of specific physical products
- Technologies based services
Currently, open tasks can be found here - [login to view URL]
Compensation based per meeting arranged + commissions if that meeting was successful and generated transaction for our client. We discuss financials and sign Annex to the contract before each deal. The exact amount depends on expertise, deliverables and will be negotiated.
There is an opportunity to join our company after 6 months of cooperation as a branch manager in your country.
3 freelancers are bidding on average €1241 for this job
Hi, I love to do sales . I just wanna say that I was sales expert at the age of 18 and now I am 20 so I can find leads for you . Thanks Gagan Relevant Skills and Experience Sales Analyst Sales expert