I am looking for a developer with a strong Rails background and experience building Slackbot integrations to build an app that a manager can use to automate survey questions to their direct reports.
- The admin/manager will be able to add the Slackbot to their workspace
- The bot will only request access to DM individual users, will not need access to channels or user-to-user DMs
- The admin/manager will be able to define which Slack users are their direct reports
- The bot will send a short survey to the manager's direct reports at a time scheduled by the manager
- The survey questions will be predefined in the application for v1
- Responses in Slack will be stored in the application and reviewable by the manager
UI design can be very, very minimal for v1. I need to build a prototype to prove functionality. I can do the front-end design myself, but can't do the back-end integration.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Hello? How are you? I am excited to work with you on this project. I have good skills in those. So I think I can help you if you want. I am ready to start work immediately. Thanks. Best regards.