We are looking to hire a systems integrator with experience in installing and customizing the opens-source packages for Sugar CRM ([login to view URL]) and Mautic ([login to view URL]).
Our goal is to build an autonomous platform which will provide a “deep” integration between the 2 systems as well as build new components in both systems in order to support our business requirements. Custom development will include building workflow automations, customizing pages per requirements and enabling the integration of third-party data-related APIs for data loading and data reporting.
The ideal candidate for this project is a Sugar CRM & Mautic superstar, with extensive experience in setting up and configuring these systems in cloud infrastructure, are well as experience in building custom components using the MySQL Database, Php or Python.
The project will be broken down into different tasks after consultation with our contractor and detailed specs and timeframes will be defined for each one.
The general requirements for the first task will be:
1) Install SugarCRM and Mautic on a server that will be provided
2) Compile a list of setup configuration parameters for the installation and a detailed guide of installing the system
3) Install and configure different add-ons in both systems. Addons will include:
a. Sugar CRM to Mautic integration addon (publicly available)
b. Twilio Addon
c. Adobe Sign Addon
d. Stripe Addon
e. Google Apps Addon (for file sharing and calendar syncing)
4) Replace the email sender of the system with a custom-made email sender which will work with a list of 5 different email sending APIs.
For task 2 and onwards, the following requirements will be broken down in different milestones:
1) Testing the system with different campaign parameters and email lists
2) Specific Customization of pages in both platforms
3) Centralizing campaign and web kpi’s in a unified data-store
This position is for immediate hire and can lead into a full-time engagement with a 1-year contract. Experience in Sugar CRM & Mautic is a must as well experience in integrating APIs and writing quality code in either PHP or Python and working experience in MySQL.
• Communicate with management on requirements and specifications of each task
• Provide suggestions and research on requirements and propose solutions
• Follow agile methodology to build code and run tests of all completed components.
• Weekly Reporting of actions/tasks and hours for each.
All candidates for this position are required to provide the following information with their application:
1) References to previous experience that is related to this project
2) List of tools, techniques that have been used in similar assignments.
3) An up-to-date detailed CV/Resume
4) Indicate availability for an interview (day/time) in the week of Sept 20th 2019.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $2331 for this job
Good day Me and my team can deliver your tasks with great quality We are working on hourly rate 50usd / hour. Send me a message so we can talk about the details Thank you
I can integrate CEM for you. I have 8+ years of experience in php and API. I assure you that i will give 100% quality work. Let us discuss and proceed further in chat. I am online. Please reply.
Hello, how are you? As a PHP expert, I’m glad to see your project. I’m sure I can complete your project perfectly. I’m ready for your project. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks.