I need to find the following information:
- What is the public sector budget in Northern Ireland
- of the public sector budget how much is used for paying staff (salaries and wages)
- The 6 health Trusts in Northern Ireland employ 70,000 but how many staff does the entire Health Service employ
- what is the health service annual budget in Northern Ireland
of the health service budget, how much is used for paying staff (salaries and wages)
- £73m per year is lost in sickness absence in the Northern Ireland Health Service - how much of this in £ and % is due to mental health issues (depression, stress, anxiety)
For information collated I need a link to the website, publication etc from which the information has been sourced as well as what year the information is related to. This year should be as up to date as possible. It would be useful to attach any publication but not essential.
I require the information within 24hours from now - 20.30 uk time on Wednesday 20 September.
28 freelancers are bidding on average £157 for this job
making research is my hubby...I'm always happy doing this even without payment Relevant Skills and Experience Research Proposed Milestones £10 GBP - initial milestone deadline??