I need the details of 4 transactions each having the following attributes:
1. The transaction took place in the United States and both the seller and the buyer were United States companies.
2. The seller was recognized by the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501(c)3 nonprofit company (a charitable organization).
3. The seller sold a business unit (as in a spin off, or divestiture) or substantial asset (such as real estate.
4. The buyer was a traditional company - not a nonprofit / charity.
5. The transaction value was greater than $1 million US.
6. Consideration (payment) included at least 50% seller financing. Seller financing such as a note payable or mortgage or .... Less than 50% is ok for a transaction greater than $2 million US.
1,000 or more transactions of this nature may have been completed. I only need the details on 4 such transactions.
You may be able to find these transactions and their details in databases such as: LexisNexis, Nexis Uni, Wharton Research Data Services, MergerTrak, ThomsonOne SDC Platinum or Deals, InPriv, US SEC EDGAR, PrivCo, ABI/INFORM, Business Source Complete, MarketLine Advantage, MergentOnline, Mergent EventsData, GuideStar (source for 501c3 company data).
Key terms: nonprofit, 501c3, 501(c)3, asset purchase agreement, Form 990 Schedule N, management buyout.
Here is an example of a similar transaction but for the fact that the seller was a traditional company and the buyer was a nonprofit company:
Grand Canyon Education sold Grand Canyon University to Gazelle University, in 2018, for $853 million, see attached SEC 8-K.
The deliverable: complete details of the 4 transactions.
Deadline: The work must be completed before November 18, 2018 at 10:00pm New York time.
If I award the project to you I will pay you 20% of your bid for each of the first 3 qualifying transactions that are submitted before the deadline and 40% for the 4th qualifying transaction if submitted before the deadline.
I may be willing to pay more than your original bid if you provide more than 4 transactions.