Industries to be researched:
• Restaurants (Food services might be a larger industry)
• Luxury (might be a sub sect of Retail)
• Beauty & Wellness – Salons, Spas, etc
• Health care (nurse)
• Call Centers
• Appliance Manufacturers (they send sales representatives to Appliance retail outlets. Appliance retail outlets also have their own staff)
• What are other significant industries / sectors with Customer facing frontline jobs?
Organized Industry View:
• Industry Growth - 2018 & 2020-22 est figures (or future numbers) – revenues, store count & staff count (people employed)
• List of Brands & Count
• Count of outlets by regions (North, South, West, East)
• What is the Unorganized market and how will it get organized in the next 5-10 years - % share
• Aggregators in the market and their size ([url removed, login to view])
• Education / Training
How are staff trained or educated?
Hotels have “Hotel Management” Institutes. Do other sectors have academies?
How many colleges / institutes / academies / Vocational institutes are present across India?
How many students are educated / trained per year?
Batch strength of the colleges / institutes / academies (average)
What do they teach? Hard skills & Soft skills? % time/ effort spent on these two skills?
• Industry / Sector Attrition
Retail - need sub sectors (super markets/Apparel/Appliance/Consumer Electronics/etc)
ONLY FOR Hotels & Restaurants – what is the % of staff in Customer facing frontline jobs?
Dont need verbose / paragraphs – ONLY FACTS / Numbers / Figures with references
This whole market research is specific to INDIA market.
17 freelancers are bidding on average ₹10153 for this job
I am new to research but I love to learn new things so, I can do this effectively within given time.I like to surf so researching will be an interesting one to do :)