1. The project must be aligned with the research requirements. Such as, showing good and clear research problem and objectives, well written literature review with correct citation, research methodology and design, and etc.
2. You may use the following outlines for your report.
* Research Problem
* Significance (The importance/relevance of the proposed study)
* Purpose and Research Questions/Hypotheses
> Literature Review
* Research Design
* Sampling Design
* Research Variables
* Data Collection
* Research Instrument
> Appendices (if needed)
3. Your research proposal report is expected to:
* include approximately 5-10 double-spaced pages (12pt. font) not including the appendices or references,
* have a word count between 2000-4000 words
* include a minimum of 5 scholarly sources in the list of references.
* use the APA citation and referencing style
4. PLAGIARISM: It is the use of someone else’s idea, words, projects, artwork, phrasing, sentence structure, or other work without properly acknowledging the ownership (source) of the property. Plagiarism is dishonest because it misrepresents the work of someone else as one’s own. Students who are suspected of plagiarism will answer to an investigation. Those found guilty will face a disciplinary action as per the university rules.
Submitted work will be subjected to a plagiarism detection process by using “Turnitin” software
21 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
Greetings! I have examined the need and the requirement of your project with an eye on the details. I am happy to assure you of quality outcome upon choosing me. Thanks