1. Which research design(s) will you adopt for your topic (experimental, cross-sectional, longitudinal, case study, or comparative). Your answer must be two parts. First, which design(s) are selected and why (300 words minimum), then explain why the other design(s) not selected are not suitable for your project (200 words minimum).
2. Your research must include both quantitative and qualitative approaches. Explain how each approach is relevant to your planned research, explaining which one is likely to be more beneficial. Consider the preoccupations in each approach, particularly the objective-subjective relation. Explain your plan in applying the two approaches at the same time or one after the other and why either way. (300 words minimum).
3. Explain how you plan to ensure quality in terms of reliability (stability, internal reliability, and inter-rater reliability), and validity (face, concurrent, predictive, construct, convergent, and discriminant). (200 words minimum).
4. Explain the concepts you defined for your research, and if each concept requires one or more variable to measure (200 words minimum). The concepts stand for things the research wants to explain and give the basis for measuring variables (see chapters 7 in particular).
5. Explain the samples applicable for your study for both quantitative and qualitative approaches (population vs samples, probability vs non-probability, expected sampling errors, For probability sampling explain which ones are applicable in your project (simple random, systematic, stratified, clusters) and also for non-probability sampling (convenience, snowball, quota, purposive). (300 words minimum).
21 freelancers are bidding on average $92 for this job
Hi, I can help you in completing the task. I have completed hundreds of similar tasks. I have been doing this work for more than 6 years. Please message me so we can discuss further details. Regards: Alice Jax
Hello, I have read the details provided and i am positive i can provide quality work,please contact me to discuss more on the project deadline and some other few things
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details