We are looking for self-driven, growth seeking individuals who are willing to learn and work with us.
1) Length: 1000 words
2) Structure: Introduction (10-15%), Body (70-80%), Conclusion (10-15%)
3) Use engaging headings and subheadings
4) Visuals: Copyright-free images along with the source and/or infographic (created on Canva)
5) Formating: Usage of appropriate heading tags, all headings in 'Titlecase', line spacing (1.15), justified content, include bullet/numbered list if necessary
7) Proofreading: Grammar, spelling, and punctuation check on Grammarly
8) Plagiarism: Keep it 100% original by all means.
Rest the details will be provided once you get shortlisted.
content writer must possess:
• Define the marketing objectives
• Identify audience (their personality, behaviour, demographics etc.)
• Define how the client/brand should be perceived by the audience (Positioning)
• Brainstorm ideas (Creating the topic/subject pool, creating a keyword list, etc.)
• Map a rollout plan
you should know how to use relevant keywords, max 4, in each paragraph.
-should know how to traget audience.
25 freelancers are bidding on average ₹5859 for this job
I am a creative content writer with experience in writing different types of content from news articles to blogs. I am good in researching the topics and write accordingly.