Call Center Proposal Writer – Short Term
Our client is looking for a proposal writer for a short-term contract.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Proposal Writer.
• Experience writing (BPO/Call Center) proposals.
• Must be able to work under deadline pressure.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Self-directed professional with strong interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional written communication skills.
• Works well both independently as well as collaboratively.
• Strong attention to detail, including excellent proofreading and editing skills.
Please send resume to careers@[login to view URL]
Axelerate offers Equal Employment Opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $53/hour for this job
Call Center Proposal Writer – Short Term Job Description: Our client is looking for a proposal writer for a short-term contract. Qualifications: • Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Proposa.
I am passionate about editing. I will ensure that my work will be to the best of my ability. I will leave constructive criticism and commentary in order to better you for the next project.