MaiTai Technologies is a new high-tech company located in Kochi, India. The company is giving services to clients, mostly in the affiliation industry (digital products development, media buying, etc.). Currently, we're hiring employees that will work remotely, but, in 6-12 months, we make a decision whether to stay remote or open an office and ask the employees to attend it.
We want a few recruiters or recruiting agencies to help us recruit new employees to our company.
1. We send a JD (Job Description). You might help us fine-tune it.
2. You send us CVs of suitable candidates.
3. We decide which ones should undergo a small test.
4. Candidates who will pass the test successfully will advance onto an interview.
5. Successful interviewees will be hired.
6. Once an employee is working for us for an agreed period of time, without quitting or being fired before - you'll be paid the agreed commission (this will be the fixed price that you'll be asking for this job).