You will be tested and interviewed before getting this position.
If you do not read this post then, you will be disqualified even if you are the best programmer because we need people that are focused!
Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with multiple releases a day.
7+ years of professional software development experience.
4+ years of experience building complex iOS/Android applications.
Knowledge of the maritime industry a big plus.
iOS (Swift) and/or Android (Java/Kotlin) experience.
Experience with Google Maps API (or a suitable alternative).
Knowledge of Apple HIG design principles, patterns, and best practices
Integrations experience with REST, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, and 3rd party APIs preferred
Experience with GraphQL.
Experience working within Scrum methodology.
Strong understanding of React Native and Redux.
Knowledgeable about source control systems (Git), branching & merging, CI, etc.
Usage of JIRA
Experience with the process of publishing apps and submitting them to the App Stores.
Desire/drive to lead new projects.
Strong design skills – be able to create UI that is both intuitive and professional.
Strong written and oral communication skills (English).
Be a team player. Have opinions and listen to others.
Passionate about software development! Willing to learn and to help others.
What we need:
- work 100% for our company (no other project since we need you very focused on our work).
- work 9-5 (your timezone).
- programmers that can think out of the box.
- people that know how to code.
- frequent commits on Git.
- attend daily standup call.
- quick communication whenever we ask questions.
- people that take work seriously and do not waste our time.
- people that are working to grow their knowledge and career.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY! MUST BE 100% DEDICATED.
Also, we only work with the developer directly no intermediates or managers.