I need a calendar module that lets you manage time-based data displayed on a variety of views (digest, week, month, timeline, etc.) with tools to manipulate the data.
- there is NO backend integration, I simply need a working demo of the component.
- the task is to create an html/jsx version of our screenshot, then pass user data to event handlers.
- There will be no backend code and no integration with another app…just convert the screenshot to html/jsx and pass any data provided by a user to event handlers.
You must be proficient in:
- React JS
- React Native
- code must be written in typescript
- tests must pass using jest
- must use storybook to demo that the component is working (with add ons: docs & tests)
- must work on both desktop and mobile devices
I will provide you with a well spec'd document with the description, props, methods, and list of tests the component must pass.
If you do well, this can expand to an ongoing project.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $31/hour for this job
Hello Nice to meet you. React and React Native is my expertise. Also TS is no problem. Don't waste your golden time to find right candidate. I can start work by now. Looking forward to your kind reply. Best Regards.
HI there. Thanks for your posting I checked the main goal of the project and very confident about the project I am very familiar with react.js/react native Please send me message to discuss more Thanks Kaiwen