We are looking for a REACT developer with the following skills:
We have created a search engine containing companies. This is a link to the prototype:
[login to view URL]
The website has a search field in which the user types keywords and the following actions follow:
1) The most relative records are extracted from the database, based on the user search terms
2) The records are indexed in a mongodb database and are looked up at the time when the user submits his search query.
Thus, the results are generated dynamically and are not cached. The profile page of a company has it's url in the following format: .../"company_name".
1) The goal is to let google bot to crawl EASILY and as MANY as possible of our company profile pages and have them indexed. How should this be done the most effective way when the results are generated dynamically from a mongodb database, as in our case?
2) The location of the company (in the company profile page) is shown using google maps, and it is currently not working. We would like to have it working and use openstreetmap instead (so no google maps).
3) Additionally, we need someone to fix some minor things:
- After couple of minutes, the search engine stops working. After an hour or so, it starts working again. The backend with the search logic does not receive any requests during this time. We don’t know why and want this to be fixed.
- Create a way to handle different language versions of the site
- Add a script that automatically writes content based on data from the company
"Company was founded in xxx and it's headquarters is based in in zzz'. xxx = year founded, zzz = headquarters; both are fields in our database.
We look forward creating a longterm relationship. Please only reply if you meet all requirements.
24 freelancers are bidding on average €189 for this job
Hello I am a professional web developer and I am specialist in React.js I am very interested in your project. Please contact me so that we can discuss further more. Thanks. Regards.