• Design and hands-on development of robust solutions to hard problems considering scale, security, reliability, and cost.
• Communicate with internal and external business partners to qualify and shape requirements, offering suggestions that meet business needs in a better way than described (faster/cheaper or more robust).
• Embrace our software development practices, tools, and frameworks, and also introduce/recommend new approaches where appropriate.
• Deliver needed project functionality for specific deliverables but deliver in such a way that the value is useful to the organization in the long term.
• Demonstrate a continuous-improvement mindset and commit to mastering our agile practices.
• Contribute in a highly collaborative, team-first environment and communicate effectively.
• Candidate must be highly self-directed and motivated to take initiative.
• Comfortable with ambiguity at the start, effective at driving towards certainty.
• Working knowledge of latest features in ECMAScript (ES), and can describe things like prototypal inheritance,
• Understands the internals of Node.js such as the event loop, asynchronous programming, streams, and node
ecosystem concerns (i.e. versioning and deployment)
• Experience with a server-side Node.js framework.
• Experience with core Python programming.
• Experience with Django/Flask frameworks.
• Experience with ReactJS, Redux, Bootstrap.
• Experience building public RESTful interfaces and can describe the tenets of REST, compare REST to SOAP, and
describe REST best practices.
• Candidate understands the tenets of protecting client data in motion and at rest as well as different techniques
for authenticating and authorizing clients / consumers of service data.
• Experience with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc), understand concepts such as rebasing,
squashing, cherry picking, and tagging.
• Development experience on the AWS serverless platform is highly preferred (Lamba, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, API Gateway, SNS / SQS / AppSync, Kinesis)
• Experience with state management libraries such NGRX
• Experience with Nwrl's Nx workspace framework
• Front-end development experience with Angular, preferably Angular 5+
• Understands core concepts of relational databases and NO SQL databases (querying, indexing, aggregation,
• Experience with Functional and Unit test-based frameworks Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Cypress, Protractor, etc).
• Developer who also has some DevOps chops: experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab-CI, etc)
• Experience working with container-based solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, EKS, etc)
• Functional Programming techniques. A candidate should be willing to learn functional programming paradigms
or have previous experience with functional programming languages.
16 freelancers are bidding on average ₹991/hour for this job