Spring Boot 2.2.0. RELEASE requires Java 8 and is compatible up to Java 13 (included).
Spring Framework [login to view URL] or above is also required.
Maven: version 3.3+
DATABASE And ORM:
• Spring Data JPA with MySql.
• Spring ORMs
Security and Role:
Dynamic role management.
Method level Authorization by Role.
Must be responsive for any devices.
1. Create inventory management system for grocery items, where every shop owner will do registration and select list of items from master inventory by categories and populated their inventory.
2. Shop owner will have access only to their inventory to show inventory status , update, stock-in, stock out, add custom products only to his/her shop, sales report .
3. Shop owner will create their page and publish product to their page
4. Master inventory must have following –item name, description, type, price, category, price for wholesale, price for retailer, price for partner, subcategory, units, product ID(unique),productUUID(unique),brand name, brandid (uniqe)
5. Master inventory part should have product enrollment and status management dashboard List of products by category,type,subcategory
6. All category,subcategory,brand and where necessary will be dynamic add/update/inactive
7. Dynamic role management- global admin will create shop/manage shop, shop owner will create employee and assign role.
8. Global admin will control all shop/account status and role permission.
9. All products will be publish as ecommerce system – where people land to home page and search by category,item name.. etc. and also browse by category with checkout system.
10. Shop owner will see daily sales reports and manage their delivery.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $517 for this job
I'll complete your project satisfactorily your requirements. You will get quality work at an affordable price. I can start work right away. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.