Dishwasher robot, A domestic purpose robot performs dish/vessel cleaning using robotics.
· Dishwasher robot should perform dishes or vessel cleaning using water and liquid soap.
· Maximum expected dimension of the vessel is 50x50x50cm and minimum is 100x5x2mm corresponding to length x width x height.
· Robot should able to identify the shape of the vessel and compute washing algorithm automatically.
Robot Operation Steps:
· User places the vessel in an enclosed container through a door preferably on top.
· Robot should take liquid soap and water through an inlet automatically.
· Robot computes an algorithm to wash and cleanses the dish automatically and ensures dish is without any dirt and soap residues.
· Robot should able to drain the dirt and rinsed water through an outlet automatically
· Robot should open the door after wash completion.
· All the sensors and robotic parts inside the robot container should be water proof.
· Robot should tolerate end user’s causal erroneous operations and notify the user through an LED Display.
· Robot should consume minimal, soap, water and electricity.
· Robot should not cause any damage to vessels.
· Cleaning brush attached to the robot should be replaceable every now and then manually.
· Robot should operate on household electricity (240V 2A 50~54hz).
· Robot should be modular and should be made of replaceable parts to achieve low cost maintenance.
· As an initial model robot should be robust and cost efficient yet should meet at least 70% quality control.