I'm a Senior Backend Developer looking for a Python developer to create a project that monitors the system while a fault is occurring.
The programming expertise that we are looking for are as follows:
- Python3 code.
- Ability to send and receive data using Sockets.
- Generate RSA key-pairs and use them to encrypt and decrypt the data.
- Openstack API (Essentially someone who is familiar with JSON and APIs in general).
- Experience in creating, reading, comparing and saving CSV files in Python.
- Ability to create, edit, remove files and folders on the system.
- Ability to monitor the system resources using Python such as (RAM, CPU, Network Bandwidth ..etc).
- Creating and running Python scripts as Service / Daemon on the system for continuous monitoring.
The selected programmer will be given a very detailed plan on how to create the system, nothing will be requested outside of the scope covered above.
Please don't apply unless you can provide us with sample codes for the list above or if not willing to write a sample of code for this application.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you.