The app will use the Google Calendar API to gather the user’s events and present insights after analyzing them -- stats about count of number of events over various dimensions, organized events v guest events, and contacts with the most interactions.
I already have a prototype of a web app (code on Github) that connects to the Google Calendar API, gathers all the events into a pandas DataFrame, parses relevant columns, and outputs charts in a Jupyter Notebook.
1. Setting up and launching the existing app on Google Cloud
2. Implementing Google Sign In API
3. Improving the dashboard to include JS enabled charts
For later phases of the project, technologies such as Angular and React may be helpful, but are not required.
Requirements for Hire
1. Can be anywhere in the world.
2. Strong communicator - responsive via email and chat. Occasional video calls if required.
3. Some availability during times between 7am-noon EST (I’m located in NYC)
32 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job