We are looking for freelancers to work with our team on the following scope of the development of an annotation server based on Hypothesis git. here are most of the details, please feel free to ask about it after read the following:
Source : [login to view URL]
Info: [login to view URL]
Pyramid: [login to view URL] - [login to view URL]
Hypothesis is a widespread annotation tool for web and digital publications ( PDF / EPUB ), for the current scope of the problem we need to exclusively add some more API’s on top of existing code base.
- Adding Models to CRUD questions and save them to database
- Ability to ingest meta data from users such time spent on tracking, last read page etc
- Queueing all the tasks on celery engine for async updates
- Great documentation skills and writing operation guides for post production and maintenance
- Exceptional grip on Python3.x, Pyramid Framework, Sqlalchemy and Celery
- Ability to read and quickly understand an existing code base
- Great Communication skills, we don't expect a response every other second but timely updates
- Working under stringent deadlines, for the existing scope speed is of paramount importance
We are posting another project for the client
*The way we work is as follow:
- We set together the scope and timeline of the tasks as you are skilled and you better know how long dev is going to be and you can suggest the best choices or possibilities.
- Once we set this, you start working on the tasks, one by one, and on the project management tool you fill the hours worked over a previous estimation.
- Once task is done and checked we proceed with the payment in just a few hours.
- We provide all the tools, git and servers.
**Please, bid only if you agree with this way to work.
**We have a very short timeline, please don't push an offer if the availability is limited.
**We kindly will provide more information, just ping me on the chat please.