Somehow my original project got deleted (by accident). So this is a repost.
I have a python scrip that scraps [login to view URL] for flights.
The script takes the following arguments:
a) Airports I want to visit
b) Start date for trip
c) End date for trip
d) start airport for trip.
The script then calculates the best (=cheapest) route I can take from starting airport to visit the other airports and in the end back to the starting airport.
Things to correct with the script:
1) Save the scrapped flightdata to a file, and only check expedia if the flight is not on file or older than 24 hours
2) Currently the script only works if airports to visit < days between start and end. However I also want to have a list of many airports and only few days, and the script should then output the cheapest airports to visit.
3) If number of days > airports the script currently distributes the days so that I stay at each airport for the samte time. (for instance 2019-10-01 to 2019-10-10, AMS, ATH, startin point:muc the Script outputs "MUC->AMS(10/01/2019)(121$) AMS->ATH(10/05/2019)(111$) ATH->MUC(10/10/2019)(106$) -> SUM: 338$" even though the cheapest version might be for instance with the flight AMS->ATH on 2019-10-6 instead ot 2019-10-5) It should find the cheapest route, not the one where the days are distributed equally.
4) Output all routes to a file (csv or wathever is fine)
5) Have the (minimum!) number of days at each destination as an argument. So for instance stay at each airport for 1, 2 ... days.
6 freelancers are bidding on average €45 for this job
I read your project . Your project is very interesting. If you work with me, it will be very reasonable. Looking forward hearing from you Best Regards Thank.
Entrust your project to an experienced professional. Reap the benefits of a fast yet reliable service. Contact me so I can help you complete this python scraping project according to your needs.