*Full-time (100%), Location: Flexible, Start: Between now and Mid-December*
My name is Cédric Waldburger and after being a founder for the past 18 years, I've decided to start my own venture capital firm last year: Tomahawk.VC. We're a small, driven team on a mission and we are looking for a highly motivated team member to join us full-time.
What we offer
- Flexible work hours and location - we're a remote team (with 12+ years experience) and strive to build a work environment where everyone can reach their individual potential
- Occasional travel - to meet with the rest of the team and our portfolio companies
- We work with modern tools, automate as much as possible and provide work that is intellectually stimulating every day
- We believe that a sense of humor often provides a refreshing perspective and we always enjoy a good laugh
As a operations manager you will support us in a variety of fields - ranging from accounting, dealflow management, emails, IT tasks and scheduling calendars all the way to managing our social media. You'll be interacting directly with us, portfolio founders and many of our partners. You will lead the rest of the operations team.
**We're looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive ☀️.**
Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist. We're looking for someone with the right attitude, who holds themselves to a high standard - especially in regards to deadlines and details.
You don’t have to have perfect skills, there is an opportunity to learn along the way – your attitude and desire to learn is going to be what will make this job into a long-term fit. Also, there is room to grow in the position - inside [login to view URL] or in one of our portfolio companies.
- Managing our calendars and travel - including booking flights, accommodation and rental cars
- Email, social media and general content creation and management
- Dealflow Management - helping us capture and manage companies at various stages in our funnel
- Accounting, bookkeeping and expense management as well as digital file management
- Simple IT tasks including account, domain and email management
- Keeping track of memberships, due dates, insurances and subscriptions
- Fluency in English (spoken & written), Proficiency in German (written)
- A high attention to detail and consider yourself organized and structured
- You are interested in Venture Capital and Startups
- You're located or plan to be located in Central Europe (CET time zone +/- 2h)
- You thrive on big challenges, never get tired of learning and consider yourself an all-rounder
- Occasional work on the weekend or other off-hours
*Make sure to mention these traits to us when you get in touch*
- You have experience working with developers and/or with a startup
- You've previously worked in a similar role
- Experience with Swiss Corporate Law and Accounting standards
- You have notable experience with Youtube or other social media
- Located in Berlin DE, Lisbon/Porto/Braga PT, Kiev UA, Warsaw/Krakow PL or Barcelona/Madrid ESP
- You like to play Escape Rooms
- If you're interested in this job, please start your application with this exact line: "Hey Cédric! I’m the Operations Manager you’re looking for!"
- We will send you a form with questions about your personality and skills
- Based on the answers you submit, we will schedule a call with our top 3 candidates to discuss a test project.
- Based on the test project results we will onboard you.
If you're unfamiliar with the work of a venture investor we suggest you check out some of the videos on our YouTube channel (search for 'Cédric Waldburger' on Youtube).
We're looking forward to chatting soon!
Cédric & Team
9 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi Cedric, We have collected around 100k contacts from Capital, Investment banking and Venture industry c-level contacts If you are interested in this database means, Kindly chat to me Regards Gopi
Hey Cédric! I’m the Operations Manager you’re looking for! I cannot speak German but other than that I believe my profile could work (5 years of Investment Banking / PE experience).