We are a SaaS company that sells big data insights in the real estate market.
We have three products in production, serving different segments of the same client base.
The company is growing fast, and I need a senior developer with project management experience to take over my role.
Care and feeding of our technical ecosystem, especially the Elastic Stack.
Move us to a true graph implementation for identity resolution and search.
Ingest arbitrary data from many sources to add to our graph.
Secondary responsibilities include typical tech lead / senior architect stuff.
$12-20k US monthly for 1099.
Equity and benefits on the table if we transition to W2 work.
We are fully remote.
* Washington, US : developer, main address, 2 x equity holders
* Arizona, US : sales, BPO, commercial offices, 2 x equity holders
* California, US : 2 x developers (backend)
* South America: 1 x developer
* Europe / Asia : 5 countries, 7 people (design, devops, development, data science)
Frontend: React + Redux + Sagas // custom functional package (moving away from this ) // Firebase Hosting
Backend: Django / Go / ElasticSearch 7+ / Kong / Postgres
Our ES indices are ~6TB with a couple dozen TB of source data.
### Hiring Process
* Chat on Upwork
* Continued discussion over video/local
* Begin work
### How to Apply
Apply here so we can talk!