A cutting edge directory website which users will be able to use to search for the alternative telephone numbers and details of listed companies.**
**To include a back end database for the uploading and editing of details listed on the website. Superb graphics and user friendly interface**
**To comprise of the following sub sections**
1. registration fields (e-mail address, name and password)
2. Capctha anti spam registration feature
To contain a multi search function enabling users to search by company name, telephone number or industry category e.g. banks. Search results will be ordered by closest Matching name or telephone number.
1. Add to favourites
2. Print Favourites
3. E-mail to a friend
4. Blog or Discussion forum
**Technologies to be used:** CSS
*****Website Optimisation also required*****
When submitting your bid it is mandatory that you produce a portfolio of previous work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer and Fire Fox