******Do not waste my time and your time by bidding wrongly or mentioning one bid cost and then later increasing the bid cost. Read the project properly. *******
I need a website made in wordpress (DIVI). Custom coding will be involved. Front end is very important. It should be good enough to keep people on the website. Majorly this is a project where you will be making a template using DIVI and customised voting functionality with social media share/like options available as payments.
Website needs to have
1. Voting feature for items various categories and tags.
2. Multipage voting.
3. Per IP, only one vote allowed, per item. Multiple votes not allowed from same ip number for the same item.
4. Send a email when people have voted.
5. Re-send email for yearly voting.
6. User registration and show what all they have voted on, information available on public display. Similar to zomato, if the user wants to show.
7. Option to vote anonymously.
8. Abandoned Vote notification for users via email.
9. Option to sign up to receive notifications on whatsapp.
10. Enable captcha
11. GDPR compliant
12. Show number of votes and rating for the item.
13. Dynamic display of categories which are winners / winning / trending that week.
14. Social media share payment feature.
15. Paid payment feature.
16. Discount codes
17. Complex forms to for users to submit / upload their work.
18. Multipage submission forms for necessary categories.
19. Submissions to be converted into pages.
20. Auto tagging the date of releases.
21. Complex Menu
22. Custom search bar (finding search bar) according to categories.
23. Payment integration with payumoney
24. Uploading all the data.
25. Making it easy even for moderator / admin / backend operator , to add data to website.
26. Interface for crowd funding for various projects.
27. Designing 6 to 7 landing pages.
28. Create proper documentation regarding the working of the website, basically a user manual.
Work with DIVI as website builder.
Apply only if you can do the above mentioned things and additional things required to make the website functioning the best, like proper 404 pages, proper internal linking, etc.
Please write, 'you have read the project description', if you have properly gone through the project description. Proper bids will only be selected for future discussion.
Do not waste my time and your time by bidding wrongly or mentioning one bid cost and then later increasing the bid cost.
Do share the links to complex websites which you may have created before.