THE CORRECT WAY.... After filling out checkout form, customers will be automatically and instantly redirected to checkout details page with payment infos.
BUT... what frustrated me is that instead of going automatically to payment infos, it keeps returning back to previous checkout form. SO... they won't see any kind of payment info afterwards.
They can pay manually through "my-account" and click "orders" but this is not the case and is not that way. The payment page should go automatically after filling out form.
One thing for sure it's NOT CAUSED by PLUGIN. I have tried many times deactivated all plugins and keep woocommerce remaining. Still did not work!
My current hypothesis:
- server migration (i was moved from different hosting)
- due to nginx (I was previously using Apache then migrated to nginx a day before it happened)
- change in MySQL version (not sure whether it's the issue or not)
- using cloudlfare after migration (but has deactivated it)
- something wrong within the css code or checkout endpoints
11 freelancers are bidding on average Rp543258 for this job
Dear alamakbar1692. I have experienced with woocommerce. Our WordPress's projects: [login to view URL] Our latest Indonesia's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,
This is Ajay here.I've reviewed your requirement and I'm ready to work with you.I can fix checkout issue. Relevant Skills and Experience Wordpress,PHP Proposed Milestones Rp280000 IDR - Milestone
Hello, We're a team of professionals who have experience with software development and web design services. We can fiz that for you asap :) Best Regards, David Fernandes