- Employer refers to the project owner.
- Freelancer refersto the ux/web developer who is hired by the Employer.
- Project and Scope refer to Work that includes all the Terms listed under Terms of Employment for the Project and agreement(s) reached between Employer and Freelancer prior to the Employer hiring the Freelancer through live chat(s), message(s), and repli(es) exchanged on the Project posting page, under the condition that both Employer and Freelancer had explicitly agreed together prior to Employer hiring Freelancer.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT FOR THE PROJECT
A. Failure by Freelancer to honor any agreement reached with Employer, whether due to unwillingness, inability, or due to any internal or external circumstances including time constraints, health, and personal or professional obstacles, enables the Employer to sever the Freelancer from the Project without financial compensation.
Phase 1, Design: B-F
B. The project will be Wordpress based, and Freelancer will be uploading directly onto the Employer's account; credentials will be provided upon hiring.
C. The project is to be based on Mikado's iAcademy or another education theme, which the Employer will choose prior to Employment, under the Freelancer's advisement and will hereby be referred to as Theme.
D. The inner pages will be design extrapolations of the home page's design, which are uploaded on Project posting with the word "Design" therein the title(s).
E. Freelancer will custom code parts of the Theme to make the design look like the mockups as agreed on by the Employer, for both PC and mobile.
F. Before developing any page, Freelancer shall provide mockups which are technically possible using the Theme or through the addition of plugins, and pursue agreement from Employer prior to any coding.
G. Freelancer shall provide placeholder images relevant to the Project, that is free of copyright issues.
Phase 2, Functions: H, 1-4
G. Project includes following features through plugin integration or through the Theme's native capabilities:
1) SEO using Yoast or similar, as determined by Employer under Freelancer's advisement.
2) Commenting feature, which can be turned on/off of any page or post.
3) Login features (native registration + social media & gmail) with Captcha
4) Posting feature with scroll depth lock for members only content, where depth and on/off is controllable by editor.
5) Employer will pay $50 for each feature requested to Freelancer, outside the Scope of this agreement.
Phase 3, Optimization
H. Project requires optimization as follows:
1) Optimized loading speeds of all pages via coding & plugins, with 4 second load limit as tested through Pingdom.
- If website loads in 3 seconds, Employer shall award $50 to the Freelancer as part of the Project bonus; thereafter, the Employer shall award an additional $100 atop the $50 for the 3 second load speed as part of the Project bonus for each decrease of 0.5 seconds in load speed in all pages of the Project.
2) AMP / Mobile responsiveness and optimization. Mobile load speed of all pages in the project shall equal the PC load speed, as tested through Pingdom.
Please answer the following questions.
1) I know you can design, but can you find the landing pic?
2) Also, in the testimonials part with many faces, do you know how to create that?
3) What would be your fee to design a 9 to 10 page website, using similar design elements for the pages shown on [login to view URL]
4) What is your projected development timeline, as in hours and how many days for each phase?
6) Contact Forms: as shown on Design - Homepage, and multi-step / multi-page contact forms with various arrays of Email, Your School Grade / Year (showing examples), Name, Location: country/state if US, city, Terms of Agreement (expandable page with clickable option)
51 freelancers are bidding on average $577 for this job
Hello Sir! I checked everything in your briefs and understood all your requirements. i am ready to start working for you.I'll finish with highest quality in best time. Waiting your reply. Best Regards!