We are in an exciting growth phase for our marketing agency and we are in need of a Sr. Web Developer to join the team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for coding, testing, maintaining, and documenting software applications while working under limited supervision.
• Daily activities include website development, 3rd party integrations, maintaining content management systems and system administration.
• 5 years’ experience as a web/software developer
• 2 years’ experience administrating LAMP systems
• 4 years’ experience with the Wordpress CMS
• Knowledge in responsive design layouts and standards
• Strong knowledge of back-end development and database creation/implementation via SQL
• Advanced understanding of UX design principles
• Experience integrating with XML and JSON API's
• Experience using source control solutions (Subversion, Git, etc.)
• Experience contributing within a team environment
• Experience with AWS
• Familiarity with an RDBMS
• Experience with MVC frameworks
• Experience with SalesForce, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive CRM (not required, but would be nice.
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or other analytics systems.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
• Able to prioritize tasks and multi-task as needed
• Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
• Self-starter with an eagerness and passion to learn new skillsets and improve existing
• Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a “helping others helps us all” personality.
Compensation is paid every Friday for the week's work and is between $9-$14/hour depending on experience.