The task is to execute a specific milestone of an ongoing project as part of the MVP production. The main ask is to takeover and redesign the backend of an existing system taking into account the current Android app endpoints and the corresponding skeleton PHP/Laravel backend structure.
We need to produce two separate dashboards; one for administrators (i.e. to carry out supplier approval, customer service activities etc.), and another dashboard for service suppliers which is going to be the dashboard that mainly drive the information injected into and presented to customer via the Android App, and in the future iOS and consumer web view.
Reliability and honest commitment are key. Documentation of the code base and professionally commenting the code is paramount.
Technology + tools currently used in the system:
• Android Architecture Components
• Networking stack: Retrofit, Moshi, RxJava.
• Pusher CHATKIT
Future stack to include React Native for web development and iOS deployment.
The scope of deliverables for the first milestone (this job) is:
1. To modify the Android App UX/pages to add/remove certain sections and capabilities.
2. To modify the database to reflect the range of modules and CRUD operations.
3. Web-based admin/supplier dashboards (CMS of several pages) with user authentication.
4. API/endpoints integration.
Expected timeline is 2 weeks (negotiable based on proposal).
We look forward to receiving your bid.