we have a wetter widget for websites. However, we are going to change to another API weather provider (please advice, but we think about OWM).
At this moment we have the following weather widgets available: [login to view URL]
With the transfer to another weather provider we want to upgrade and make it fully responsive.
Also, we give the widget (at this moment) a parameter of the place it has to show.
The scope of the project as is:
1. Weather widget fully responsive (ex. a container in a CMS will be automatically filled without overflow)
2. The weather widget is (inline) a light-weight script that calls to a external (async or defer) script - note: no iFrames, we want to use the external links for SEO.
3. We want to choose between 2 styles (mini weather bar or 'responsive'/filled) and 3 color pallets (happy colors/ white / dark-gray)
4. Update friendly - maybe a solution without PHP?
5. White label
6. Low-cost possibility for expansion (bootstrap?), ex. extra row of 'mountain' temperature
7. Multilingual - EN - DE - ..
8. Possibility to develop an mobile-app with this widget
We are looking for someone, or a team, that can 'upgrade' our weather widget within a reasonable time span. We also would be open for extra suggestions and feedback.
71 freelancers are bidding on average €2078 for this job
hello, I have a 8+ year experience for website designing and development, i understand your project requirement , i can do your work , please come on chat so we can share your work , thank you Gaurav D.