We have an existing HTML based site that we want to migrate all the content to a new WordPress site so that we can manage and update the pages with ease and with limited technical knowledge. The original site only has 7 content pages, with only a few paragraphs of text each, and a 'contact us' form.
You will need to do the following:
1. Select a suitable and very easy to maintain WordPress template and any other images/fonts etc from [login to view URL]
2. Customise the template look and feel to suit the style of the corporate logo and colours
3. Ensure that all content from the original site is available
4. Create a business Facebook site for the company
5. Ensure that Blogging is available in the WordPress site
6. Ensure FB posts can be seen from the WordPress site
7. Document any setup and configuration. Including how to edit and add new pages to the site and menu.
8. Ensure that the site can be easily migrated from the development site to the final product location. Include any documentation to allow this to occur.
9. Ensure that very simple updates to page content is available for non-technical end-users to maintain.
10. The WordPress site must be fully responsive and view-able on 'any device'.
11. Utilise available images on open-source, public domain and [login to view URL] to ensure that the website looks professional. Along with the images already available in the original site.
You can select any items available from [login to view URL] and request that it be supplied for you and we will purchase it as required. Please do not purchase anything yourself, it will not be reimbursed.
Winning bidder will be supplied with the original HTML site and access to the blank development WordPress site.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
Hi, We did lots of same work like you want, I read all your requirements, please message me, so we can discuss and I can show you my work to you too. thanks
Hello Sir, I read all and I am ready for start work, I am expert in all code, please share work details for start work, I will wait your [login to view URL]