Need to clone (duplicate) existing PHP code and modify to add 3 data elements in Customer Record.
This code is currently in production that cover several existing customers. The newly modified code is targeted for a different customer which uses a different CRM hence the new XML record format. The new Customer can be identified by a unique FB Ad Account ID which is posted to our dashboard.
This basic code makes API calls to fetch Facebook Lead Ad records and creates XML records in the Automotive Data Format. (see attached format to be used for the NEW CRM records). You can use majority of the existing code to create the data elements for Car Make, Model, and Year. It's the Customer Record that requires 3 new fields.
The new data elements required are :
Use the FB Name field data to create 2 data elements for 1st_Name and Last_Name per record format. Populate a "Comment" data element and insert the content from Text field called "Best Contact Method" from Facebook to this field.
Payments will be condition on:
1) Create a successful NEW XML record for the new CRM and new Ad Account
2) Clone the copy of the existing code that inserts a copy of the new lead to our database. This is to avoid sending duplicate records to CRM.
3) Email the newly found lead record to the New CRM
4) We will validate if the record was inserted successfully into the CRM
5) Create a new CRON job to look for FB leads every 30 minutes. There is a cron job now running for existing customer groups.
If you know Facebook API and XML this is not a very difficult project. As part of the final selection process, we will authorize you to just fetch the FB data to see if you are able to generate API calls.
Thank you for your interest. Skype interview will be required. We have on-going development and reporting to follow up wiht this project.