Hey, I'm looking for someone who can build a SnapChat Auto Responder Script that can be ran from my Computer 24/7. I need it to respond to someone when they send a new chat, and also have a waiting time in between. I will also give it a preset of messages (1-10) and depending on what the script has already sent the person, is what the next message that will be sent is.
What I need the script to do:
1. Constantly look for new chats, once found open it
2. If it's the first time they've messaged the account it will send the first message in our list to them once sent it will save ALL the messages, and close the chat
3. The script will now go back to looking for new chats, once found it will repeat the same process
4. If the script finds a person that has already recieved our first message, and has responded to that message, it will send the second message that's in queue. Meaning the script will now notice that the first message has already been sent since it can see the chat, and it will send the second message, making that 2 out of 10 of the total messages sent
5. The script will continue to do this
6. After the script sends all the messages it has stored, it will no longer reply to that person
Things I want:
- I want adjustable timings that I can set between the scripts next message read
- Every single time the script reads any chat messages, it will save the message
- I want a console log of what the script is currently doing. So if it's responding to someone, I want it to post a log in chat saying "Responding to (username) with 1/10 messages" and if it's searching for someone to respond to I want it to say "Searching for next user to respond to"
- I want to be able to set 10 presets of messages that will be sent
- I also would like a config area, where I can adjust timings and add the 1-10 messages to be sent. If I only add 5 out of 10, I don't want the other 5 to have any effect on the script either, so I can pick how many messages I want sent.
I also MUST be able to run this from my computer!
Here is a YouTube video I've made so you can physically see what the script is doing, keep in mind this is my friends script, but this is so you can an idea of what it's doing: [login to view URL]