Nee quick help with PCI compliance on CentOS which is failing in following 6 points.
1) Banner based vulnerabilities for ISC BIND 9.9.4 (To apply the latest vendor patches to the ISC BIND 9.9.4 service running on port 53)
2) Banner based vulnerabilities for openSSH 7.4 (To apply the latest vendor patches to OpenSSH 7.4 service running on port 22)
3) SSL Weak or Medium Strength Cipher Suites supported (Reconfigure the affected application to disable the use of weak and medium strength ciphers)
4) Weak DH Key Exchange Supported (PCI DSS) (To consult the software's manual and reconfigure the service to use at least 2048-bit DH parameters. Alternatively, disable DH and use only Elliptic-curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) instead.
5) ISC BIND 9 < 9.9.10-P2 / 9.9.10-S3 / 9.10.5-P2 / 9.10.5-S3 / 9.11.1-P2 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Upgrade ISC BIND version 9.9.10-P2 / 9.9.10-S3 / 9.10.5-P2 / 9.10.5-S3 / 9.11.1-P2 or later.
6) Open MySQL database port (Disable public-facing acess to your MySQL database)
Have a thorough look and if you think you can help me resolve each of these points then provide your fixed price quote.