We are a small but expanding international company seeking instructors to teach tech-ed skills to school aged kids 12+. This includes computer programming, web design and basic hardware engineering. At present we are located in Germany (Frankfurt area) and Canada (Toronto area). If you or someone you know is interested in a freelance position (to start), please see below:
• The ideal candidate for this job will have very good knowledge of C# /Visual Basic and Java. In addition, he/she should be well acquainted with Visual Studios.
• Experience in computer instruction is preferred but not mandatory.
• Fluency in German and/or English.
• Ability to travel to various locations.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, students, and parents.
• Patience, flexibility, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
This a freelance position that offers competitive compensation.
Thank you for your interest. The Project Gnosis team.
[url removed, login to view]
19 freelancers are bidding on average $25 for this job
Hello, I am an Electronics and Embedded system developer. I have experience in Digital and Analog electronic design and Matlab. Kindly check my profile. Reply me back and will discuss the details further. Thankyou