Before you can apply for the job you must know the (***PHPFOX***) system and structure, this is a premise.
JOB: implement new information in the user registration module by adding two more information in the profile, search for members and registration.
(If you know phpfox you will understand the job very quickly)
The objective of this project is to increase the amount of geographic information about the user.
Example of the final result that will be displayed in the user's profile:
Milan, MI, Lombardia, Italy.
1) create two tables to store names of provinces and cities of each province.
2) add pages in the administration panel to register the province and city using the same method of registering parents.
3) add a block of options to activate and deactivate in the "Registration Settings" module the options for provinces and cities. This option should be displayed after "Location"
4) Change the user registration files to read this new information and make them mandatory fields when they are activated in the admin panel.
5) change the user profile editing files to reflect these new fields.
6) change the user search files in the module (Browse Users). The options must be configurable by user level.
For example, I can configure so that level 2 users do not have these new fields available to search.
IMPORTANT: Please apply only if you have PHPFOX prerequisites