I tried to use google forms but it is not dynamic enough for photo packages, payment, or for registration (version 1). I have everything else completed in google forms and I have a printed order form showcasing all the fields I require.
1. Collect contact info
2. Ask if client wants to register or place an order
3. Registering (version 1) - Clients will select their information from conditional drop-down lists that pull data from google sheets, mysql, or a text file of some sort.
4. Registering (version 2) - Clients will enter all of their data and will not have the option to select their info from a pre-populated list
5. Ordering Packages: Package contents and pricing is dynamic and chances depending on what the clients selects.
6. Ordering A La Cart photos: client will type in an image number, select the item(s) and quantities for each item, and submit.
7. Ordering Video Services - Same is Registration 1/2 but with different fields.
The goal is to have as few "pages" as possibly. I would like all fields to be conditional and dynamic so that field show up only when necessary.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $230 for this job
Hi, Greetings. I got your points that you would like to achieve However, few more integrations necessary and it will work on your way. Plz let me know if you like to discuss more in depth. Thank you..
Hi, I have been working a global company as computer engineer. I had worked a lot of excel/data entry projects. I can work on your jobs and can finish as soon as possible.