Hi- (PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS)
I just migrated my site to a Linux VPS Server, with Wordpress, PHP and HTML.
I need a skilled programmer to help get forms and functionality working for site users. My budget is $150 (project must be priority with dedicated programmer, not handing off to others who create bugs).
Here's the details of what needs to be worked on (these forms and areas are already there, but there are bugs):
- 1 Registration & Project Submission form for one user type (takes in personal profile info and project information with specific form fields and dropdown menus for categorizing data. That data entered will be used in other areas of the site). Upon successful payment via paypal, their profile and project registration are activated in our system and they may then log in.
- 1 Project Submission Form (user enters new project information just like in initial registration form, and that data will be used in other areas of the site). Upon successful payment to paypal their project is activated to equal term of their underlying membership they had previously purchased.
User Type 2
- 1 Registration form for user type (takes in personal info). This information/data will also be used in other area of site.
User Areas (backend functionality when user logged in)
- User Type 1 - when logged in they land on project status area where they can manage their projects submitted. Activity from User Type 2 is displayed there when their projects are viewed. All of these areas are there, but need testing because there are bugs.
- User Type 2 - when logged in they land on Project Search area where they can click titles and view project details. All activity is recorded and displayed in other user type's area (as noted above). They may click buttons to make requests as well. All is there, just needs fixing for bugs.
Admin Area (wordpress cms) - This area is already built and coded, but there are certain features that need creating, such as instead of having a User Profile in one area to view/edit, and their project information in another area, their user profile would have listed within it each of the project titles to then click into, as well as managing (approving, extending term, etc.) each user's membership term manually if needed.
The current (old) live site is www dot tv writers vault dot com, so you can view to see exactly what the site is and the concept of how it works. The new site, which you'll be working in, is at new Linux VPS server in test area. Please do not bid if you are not able to begin work by tomorrow, and I prefer programmer or team that is dedicated to the job.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
Hi, I am Joomla,PHP programmer having 5 years of experience. I am very good in wordpress,php,mysql,joomla. I have done highest projects here in Joomla. You can see my joomla profile here [login to view URL]