BreakdownExpress is a website that I pay to subscribe to, which releases daily information pertaining to Television Shows and Movies. I manually take this information from the BreakdownExpress web page and type it directly into the MySQL Database that I have created.
Instead of doing this manually, I would like a function on a page on my website that would do the following
- Allow the user to Copy & Paste the BreakdownExpress URL of the page containing the information
- Click an 'IMPORT' button.
- The script will then seperately go to the BreakdownExpress web page
- The script will log into BreakdownExpress using my account credentials
- The script will then take all of the project information from the page and parse it into the relevant form input fields.
See the attached images for examples. On the BreakdownExpress page, there may be some text like this:
Project: Batman vs Superman
Director: Steven Spielberg
Studio: Warner Brothers
On my site, there will be a form with text boxes such as
Project Title _______________________
Wherever there is a relevant piece of information on BreakdownExpress, it should be populated within the form on my website.
The user then has the chance to make amendments before submitting the form into the MySQL database. I can handle the PHP programming for insertion into the database.
If you believe this could be a different programming language used to accomplish this, please feel free to make suggestions.
A NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) will need to be signed prior to working on this project.