I need software that is either web-based or software-based (Windows compatible) to log in and post ads in Facebook Marketplace automatically. Here's the path users need to post in the Facebook marketplace:
* ALL POSTING MUST SEEM AS IF A HUMAN IS POSTING WITH DELAYS, MOUSE OVER ABILITY *
1. Login at (FB/marketplace) using a specified username and password (I should change this easily). Please include an Accounts Manager Tab/Section to enter this data (email / password).
2. Place ads in the market place. Create a manage listings tab/section. I will need to have a settings section/tab to edit item task delay and per posting delay.
3. To post ads (Start/Stop/Pause buttons), users need to follow this route:
A. Click the marketplace in the left navigation menu
B. Click (+ Create New Listing)
C. Choose which category to post in, example: (Home For Sale or Rent)
D. Filling the form. The data will need to be pulled from my AWS hosted MySQL or RDS server.
> Home for Sale or Rent (Select Rent from Drop Down)
> Rental Type (Hard Code Ability to Select = Apartment, House or Townhouse)
> Number of Bedrooms (Pull from dB)
> Number of Bathrooms (Pull from dB)
> Price per month (Pull from dB)
> Rental Address (Pull from dB)
> Rental Description (Pull from dB)
> Click Next
> Make Sure (Marketplace) is the only selected group)
* Click Advanced Details *
> Property Square Feet (Pull from dB)
> Laundry Type (Pull from dB)
> Parking Type (Parking Available)
> Air Conditioning (Central AC)
> Heating Type (Central Heating)
4. Return the following data:
A. Post Date / Time
B. URL to item posted
5. There may be a caption I am not sure, however, I am open to purchasing a third party captcha automation service that can be plugged into the system.
6. Log out and repeat process #1 with a different username. Take into consideration the Per Post Delay as outlined in step #2 of the settings tab/section.
7. Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:
* Understand Facebook navigational structure. Able to code the one that I mention above in a user-friendly platform. Speaking Good English is a must since I need to communicate with you during the process. Timeframe: As soon as possible. I understand that we may have future bugs please let me know your hourly rate to fix these bugs in the future!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form and complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--the Seller must install deliverables in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others, including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc., unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4 freelancers are bidding on average $420 for this job
Hi I am a professional Software engineer with specialization in making Web apps and software I did my MS Software engineering from NUST Islamabad pls open message box for me so we can talk about it thank you