We are seeking cooperation with experienced WordPress software developers that have documented knowledge in custom development – or minimum sufficient development (programming) skills to build customized functions to an existing basic WordPress Template.
The project is restoring an existing WordPress Website (mainly regular information and webshop site) – and re-use the basic template (KLEO) from here to build additionally two custom Dating Web Portals.
The three (3) different domains must use exactly the same basic WordPress system in order to minimize maintenance and continuous update/development of the three (3) domains.
The basic system currently comprises of following key components:
• WordPress CMS
• KLEO (and KLEO Child Theme) template (Modified)
• Membership Pro
As well as other basic utilities.
It should be noted that the three (3) domains will have different graphics layout – but all share the same (customized) WordPress engine. (Graphics Design skills are not required! We are seeking Graphics Designers to perform the Graphics Layout tasks.)
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED:
The required tasks are milestone-based and basically comprises of 6 main parts:
1. Restore the existing website to a new (scalable) server
2. Adding PayPal payment gateway to the existing website
3. Copy the existing/updated KLEO-based website to two (2) Dating Web Portals (and installing new Graphics Designs for the Dating Web Portals. The Graphics Design is not part of this project but a separate project!)
4. Install Google-Add Tools and Google Affiliate Program
5. Develop and install an internal mail-system on the Dating Web Portals (Customized)
6. Develop and install an internal chat-system on the Dating Web Portals (Customized)
REQUIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCES:
We do prefer freelancers who have some experiences in relevant areas – but loyalty, top motivation, an interest in developing your own skills and stamina may (often) balance insufficient experiences in exactly the required areas required to fulfill this project.
• Documented experience (or minimum documented professional skills) in software development is mandatory as the tasks are not for beginners.
• Experience with High-Traffic Web Portals is an advantage but not an absolute demand
• Experience in WordPress Plug-In development is an advantage
• Experience in PHP (or other) Website software development is an advantage
It is very important to us that you are ready to work with us preferably during all planned phases of the project – and want to maintain/update the three (3) Websites/Webportals in a long-term cooperation.
PAYMENT + REMUNERATION:
Payment and remuneration based upon milestone-deliveries.
NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT + NON-COMPETITION AGREEMENT:
It is mandatory to sign both a Non-Dislosure Agreement and a Non-Competition Agreement to participate in this project.
DOCUMENTATION + SPECIFICATION:
Freelancers who are chosen to work on this project will have access to specifications and documentation – and may also have a strong influence hereto during execution of the project.
We use Prince2 and SCRUM project management. (No prior experience is required as we will teach Freelancers the required techniques.)
We do NOT want to work with agencies or any other “middle-man”. So if you represent an Agency/Agent, please do NOT apply for participation in this project. All contact from Agencies/Agents will be IGNORED and NOT responded to!
Only Freelancers who perform hands-on work are allowed to participate in this project. We want a long-term cooperation directly with hands-on developers who can join our company as partners/subsuppliers.
Our target is to locate and select Freelancers with appropriate skills, high motivation and stamina during February 2020 and kick-off the project prime April 2020.