For the past twelve months I’ve had a developer working part time on a speed dating events website.
However the site has now grown to the extent I require somebody with more experience who can deliver results in a much shorter timescales
This project involves the refinement of the booking and payment system.
In short the system does the following:
• Manages the number of tickets available for an event
• Allows users to add friends/additional tickets to a booking
• Process payments through Paypal and Stripe
• Automatically book fiends onto an event and create accounts for new users
• Send mail merge HTML email templates
The main objectives of the project are to:
• Combine two existing pages within the booking system into one
• Setup Instant Payment Notifications/tokens within the Paypal gateway to fix a current bug
• Configure Stripe into the system properly as it’s currently running in test mode and declining real cards
There is a user guide attached of the current booking system. This will give you an idea of what needs changing
The site is written in PHP, powered by a MySQL database and developed from a dating template called eMeeting. Although in reality the site has been developed so much, only the backend of the original template really remains.
The domain is: [url removed, login to view]
A basic login is:
Login - test
Password – test
If you are seriously interested in the project server access and additional resources are available on request.