For Long Life (FLL) is a system that links an application for normal wearable devices or fitness trackers to a tokenized economics to encourage people’s exercise with monetary rewards. A user with a FLL’s own wearable device or its compatible certified third party wearable device such as fitbit Ionic or Google Fit can claim a FLL token reward with a proof of physical activity (PoPA) generated by the FLL app on the mobile phone synchronized to the wearable device.
The system includes two sub-systems. One is a normal healthcare wearable device system, like a fitbit system, which consists of a wearable in-sync with a mobile app and a web application server managing the exercise data for all owners of the wearable devices. The other sub-system is a blockchain system that offers reward tokens for the users of wearable devices.
The general requirements for the project are outlined as below, the potential developer(s) are required to provide their technical/cost proposals and milestone schedule to fulfill the project, the technical proposal should include the suggestions on blockchain platform selection for testing phase and deployment phase, respectively:
1. A physical activity monitoring system like fitbit system on mobile phones and on web application servers. We will provide native SDKs (Android and IOS versions) for our own fitness trackers to the developer(s), the SDK/API for third part compatible devices can be found in their websites.
2. Providing API to an external mobile app to get 24/7 continuous a) heart rate data along with location, type of exercise (if available) parameters; b) other fitness tracker related data; c) family and friend data.
3. A dApp on mobile phone for blockchain. The dApp collects physical activity data from the API provided by the mobile app developed by 1&2 above, or any third party fitbit-like wearable mobile app providing API.
4. The dApp manages an FLL token wallet, submit reward claims to the dApp on the blockchain. A reward claim is generated when a user completes certain amount of physical activities measured by MPA (moderate physical activity) minutes, calculated by an algorithm that we will provide.
5. The dApp on the blockchain validates the claims from users; an anti-fraud function may be performed during the validation process, The dApp will execute the smart contract that determines the value of rewards per claim.
6. The rewards, as blockchain transactions, are verified by dApp on the blockchain, and recorded into blockchain blocks together with the users’ personal data and health data.
7. The token wallet, managed by the dApp on mobile phone, stores the records of earned FLL tokens.
8. The FLL web application server manages user accounts and database for token balances & exercise data, maintains a platform for buy/sale of FLL tokens, manages vendor accounts to publish vendor specific terms in smart contract..
9. On both mobile phones and website, proper UI to indicate a) the progress of MPA minutes earned to achieve a claim, b) the notification of reward, c) management of token wallet and d) purchase/sale via mobile or web.
10. This blockchain project uses a Dual-coin structure, the utility coin(FLL-RC) will be used in the Reward program while the security coin(FLL-SC) will be used in an ICO or STO, a ICO/STO landing page and related components are required!