We have a PHPBB 3.3 forum and we need to do minor customization to make it look like our main site. Here are the high level tasks:
1. Take the header html from our main site and put it in phpbb 3 template overall_header to change the header to match the header as shown on the main site. The main site is a joomla website and contains the menu. This menu needs to be put in the phpbb3 header statically without any submenu. You don't have to generate the menu from the DB. You just need to copy the generated menu html and tweak it to put it in the phpbb 3 header.
2. You need to take existing free style simplicity-gray and customize it with colors that are closer to the main site.
Basically, you will need to customize the colors in [login to view URL] file of the theme.
I will NOT tell what colors to use. You have look at the main site (I will provide the url) and then decide on various colors yourself so that the colors on the forum will look similar to the main site.
3. When you view a topic in a standard phpbb3 forum, at the bottom, there is section called "Quick Mod" tools. One of its options is "Move Topic". Upon clicking GO, it takes you to a screen where you can select which forum you want to move the topic to and whether you want to leave a shadow topic or not. And then upon confirmation, the topic is moved appropriately.
**Here is what I want: :-
I want to execute the same functionality described above through just one click as follows:
While you are loggedin as a **moderator or admin**, when you go to the topic view, there should be a new option at the top of the topic that says, "Move to XXX", which XXX is configurable. When you click on it, it should directly move the topic to another forum (which is preconfigured) without asking anything. Whether a shadow topic is created or not is also pre configured.
Please see attached image that describes where this option exists.
So basically, I should be able to configure three things:
1. Destination forum id.
2. Leave shadow topic - true or false - default to false.
3. Name for the XXX So, for example, in the attached image, the name of the option is "Move to Fixed".
When the user clicks on "Move to XXX", it should just move the topic accordingly and the user should be back on the forum page.
You need to make these changes in your phpbb3 installation and give me the modifictions that I need to make to my installation.