List = [url removed, login to view]
List item: [url removed, login to view]
A list is made up of different list items the plugin will need to lookup these in the database.
Developer needed to create a plugin that generates award badges based where a list item is ranked on a list.
For example, if a list item A is ranked 6 on List 1.
I want to be able to use the plugin to create a badge to embed on my site or social media.
Here is what the journey will look like for the end user: (the numbers below relates to [url removed, login to view])
1. The user should be able to choose from a few predesign image and layout.
2. User Types in the list item name(list item A) and the plugin should check the database to show all the List where List item A is mention (This function already exist).
2b. Next, the user would select the list I want to base their award on(in this example List 1)
3. The plugin should auto detect what position the list item is ranked and auto select the quota the list item falls in i.e.
4. The plugin should the auto-generate a text for the badge like this:
[Insert quota i.e Top 10] Free(if your ticks a box indicating the list item is free)
Magazine Theme (Have this as placeholder, user can enter there own text)
[Current Year] Award
The end result:
5. Users should then be able to generate an embed code to put on their site to display their award.
The award needs to link back to the list page the award was based on.
The finished product would look something like this: [url removed, login to view]
We can create the plugin from scratch or edit this one([url removed, login to view])
Please start your proposal with the name of a random animal so that I know that you have read this. Otherwise, your bid will be rejected.
PS: I have larger projects but need to screen for the right developer via these smaller jobs
26 freelancers are bidding on average $186 for this job
I will create plugin to generate award badges. I am expert in Wordpress and plugins. I have 4+ years experience. I will start right now. CSS, HTML, MySQL, PHP, WordPress