E-commerce expert needed for the EDI system
This project was successfully completed by rexbdnet59 for ¥1500 JPY / hour in 40 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget¥1500 - ¥2500 JPY / hour
Completed In40 days
∆Following are the steps followed in EDI system.
1. A program generates a file that contains the processed document.
2. The document is converted into an agreed standard format.
3. The file containing the document is sent electronically on the network.
4. The trading partner receives the file.
5. An acknowledgement document is generated and sent to the originating organization.
Advantages of the EDI System
Following are the advantages of having the EDI system.
Reduction in data entry errors - Chances of errors are much less while using a computer for data entry.
Shorter processing life cycle - Orders can be processed as soon as they are entered into the system. It reduces the processing time of the transfer documents.
Electronic form of data - It is quite easy to transfer or share the data, as it is present in electronic format.
Reduction in paperwork - As a lot of paper documents are replaced with electronic documents, there is a huge reduction in paperwork.
Cost Effective - As time is saved and orders are processed very effectively, EDI proves to be highly cost effective. Standard means of communication - EDI enforces standards on the content of data and its format which leads to clearer communication.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online